Read below about offerings including Coaching & the Spiritual in Nature Journey
Clarity, Purpose, and Path Coaching
As a holistic life coach, I integrate 20+ years of knowledge and experience in psychology and work as a clinical psychologist with proven mind-body tools, energy wok, mindfulness, intuition, and spiritual development. I typically work with women who are going through big changes or are ready for big changes in their lives. The perfect referral for me is a self-identified woman changing careers or relationships, dealing with current or past illness, or feeling moved to address persistent dissatisfaction in her life. A woman who wants to be fully aligned with who she is at her deepest level. A woman who knows that there’s a more natural way for her than the mainstream.
How are coaching and psychotherapy different?
Psychotherapy is about diagnosing and treating mental health disorders or illnesses. The medical model of treatment is 45-minute sessions focused on returning you to baseline rather than to greater wellness. There are even more limits to your privacy if you use insurance. You must be diagnosed with a mental disorder to bill insurance and the insurance company has free access to your records. With coaching you have more privacy and we can be more creative and free in how we do our work together. We’ll work toward optimizing your baseline to a much higher level and more!
Most psychotherapy clients I’ve worked with are not sick. They are sad, hurt, dissatisfied, and disconnected from themselves and their spirit. It looks like depression, anxiety, sleep or food issues, or work and relationship problems. They need help reconnecting with themselves.
You may not need to be diagnosed, medicated, and treated for a mental disorder. Most likely what you really need is realignment and reconnection with your Self, your spiritual center, and your deep inner voice. This is our work together in coaching.
How does it work?
I typically recommend 6 months of weekly coaching to start. We can discuss other options if your situation is unique. We’ll meet 3-4 times per month depending on session length. Sometimes we’ll schedule 90-minute sessions so we can go deeper with experiential practices. We’ll also be able to connect via email or text between sessions as appropriate.
We’ll begin by thoroughly exploring who you are, where you are, what you want, and your deep “why’s” for pursuing this growth at this time in your life. You’ll learn and practice effective tools to shift and heal on many levels. You’ll be tapping into your inner resources to take inspired actions in your life. We’ll be looking at the results together so we can fine tune your process along the way. I’m honored to support and guide you in this process of recreating yourself and your life. I really believe that doing deep inner work like this is the greatest gift you can give to yourself, your family/loved ones, and the world.
Call or message me at (360)-633-3734 about setting up an exploratory meeting. All sessions are virtual on a secure platform.
Spiritual in Nature Journey
This is a journey within for the purpose of your transformation. You are an evolving expression of the Universe in this world. How do you want to unfold and how are you being called to express yourself? The transformational journey includes a Preparation Call to set intentions for the purpose of your day, the SPIRIT Day, and 3-4 follow up calls for the integration process.
The Spiritual in Nature Journey will likely be calling you if you are an empath, intuitive, feeling called to nature, feeling restless with life, needing direction, and feeling pulled or called to change, heal, grow, decide, or self-actualize. This process also will be valuable if you are approaching a life transition or major decision, dealing with a serious or chronic illness, following a serious illness, or someone desiring to deepening their spiritual life, work, and connection.
Your SPIRIT Day is a guided journey to your deepest and highest self. Your journey begins as soon as we schedule the day and the place for it. You’ll be processing questions, intentions, and purpose. We’ll be connected in the energetic Field and our higher selves will be communicating about what you need to experience on your Spiritual in Nature Journey.
Imagine taking a day to care for yourself, to tune into yourself, to harvest the wisdom that you may have lost track of or the forgotten sound of your own spirit voice. A day to deeply focus on the Clarity, Purpose, and Path for your life.
Why do this journey with me?
I’ve led thousands of people through inner and outer transitions; it is my life’s work and my Soul’s purpose on Earth. Today, I bring more than 20 years of education, training, and practice in psychology, mindfulness meditation, energy medicine, teaching, and mental health fields. I bring presence and insights as a gifted empath and intuitive. I’m skilled at sensing and moving energy in the body. I tap into those on the otherside who are wanting to communicate with and guide you. I’m also a human who, like you, has been navigating the struggles, pains, and joys of being in this human existence. I’m excited to create the sacred space and to help facilitate this journey with you.
Why in Nature?
Many spiritual traditions teach us that we’re One with all things, that we’re One with the Universe. Physics demonstrates that this is true. The elements that combine to become our bodies are indivisible from the energy that is the fabric of the entire universe.
Most of us only get a glimpse of this from time to time when we are in nature, perhaps witnessing a glorious sunset or baby birds peeping heads over the nest edge or the majesty of an elk stag or the immense presence to be felt next to an old growth tree or the unparalleled beauty of a tiny blossom on the forest floor.
The exquisite detail and beauty of our natural world is undeniable yet most of us busy ourselves through our days without a pause to breathe, notice, absorb, or honor it. Nature is also a portal for connecting deeply with ourselves. Nature can help us tune in to our innate wisdom and guidance. This is the purpose of a Spiritual In Nature Journey.
What will the day include?
The day will be uniquely yours and will include many of the types of experiences listed below. We will tailor all activities to your situation, needs, and abilities.
- Rituals to mark the thresholds of the process
- Engaged conversation and processing throughout the day
- Time for journaling throughout the day
- Guided Meditation
- Energy Work
- Mindful Lunch
- Meditative Nature Walk
- Processing and identification of your next steps
What are the benefits of the Spiritual in Nature Journey?
One person said, “I felt like the love and attention of the universe was focused like a spotlight on me that day. I had a profound experience in the woods like being on mushrooms without drugs. I tuned into the energy of the woods in a profound way. I felt changed.”
This is an opportunity to step out of your regular life and into your deeper and higher self to re-create and receive the wisdom your Being yearns for. I’ll create a safe container and guide you through the meditative, energetic, and spiritual practices that will take you as deeply into yourself as you’re ready to go. The practices help open your mind to receiving what your Life wants you to know for your well-being and in whatever way you most need it at the time.
Benefits you might experience:
- Much needed quietness for your mind, body, and soul
- Grounding and balancing of your energy systems
- Reconnection with your Spirit and its quiet voice
- Insights about your current situation and next steps forward
- Insights into your life’s purpose
- Insights into what you may need for healing mind and/or body
- Insights into your place in the world
- Insights into the meaning of you and your life
- A new appreciation of the natural world
- A greater sense of connection both with the natural world and your spiritual self
- New practices that will support your mind, body, and spirit going forward
- Illumination for your path forward
- Time – We’ll be investing time before, during, and after your SPIRIT Day. I’ll be sending you some information in preparation and some ideas or questions to meditate on as you prepare. I will also be doing prep work for our time together. I’ll be meditating and connecting with you energetically as we prepare for you day. The day of your SPIRIT Day will be approximately 8 hours. Some people may finish earlier, and some may take a little longer. You will also need processing time after our day together. Your learning, insights, and expansion will continue to unfold over the days, weeks, and perhaps months following your SPIRIT Day. You’ll see the outline of follow-up calls and we’ll discuss what that process might look like for you.
- Energy – We will both be bringing heart energy to this endeavor. I’ll be working with you energetically beginning when we schedule a date for your SPIRIT Day. Part of your preparation for your day will be softening and releasing whatever levels of resistance you can. Any resistance that you might have (and we all tend to have some unconscious resistance at different levels) will not prevent me from working with you on all levels. There’s potential that you might not recognize your growth and insights if there’s too much fear in your system. Have no worries, however, you will absolutely receive everything you need during your SPIRIT Day. It might not be what you wanted or hoped for, but it will be exactly what you need at the time. Whatever comes for you during that day will also unfold over some time. Trust the Universe and its process for you.
- Honesty – This is a lot about authenticity, presence, fear, and resistance (which is fear). My job and intention are to create a sacred space where you feel safe to receive whatever work, insights, and gifts the Universe has for you on your SPIRIT Day.
- Presence – We will both do our best to be fully present to the process of your SPIRIT Day. It’s in Presence that Freedom is revealed. It’s in Presence that we connect to the Love and Energy of the Universe. It’s in Presence that we tap into our authentic selves. When we’re present, we can receive all the goodness meant for us and the guidance to move as we’re called. This work is a calling for me and I’ll be there to support you in yours.
- Financial – We’re coming together to do some important work for you and for the Highest Good. You are investing time, energy, honesty, presence, as well as monetary resources. I’m investing time, energy, honesty, presence, as well as my extensive resources of knowledge, experience, skills, gifts, and desire to support healing in the world one person at a time. It is a coming together to co-create and it’s an exchange. I’m currently keeping the cost lower because this offering is new. Payment of $1100 will be due when we schedule your Preparation Call.
Following your SPIRIT Day we’ll schedule at least three 60-minute calls to continue processing what has emerged from your SPIRIT Day. We’ll talk about practices to continue your process and how to integrate the revelations into your life.