Holistic Psychologist, Counselor, or Social Worker Welcomed for Growing Practice!
Do you want to contribute to the evolution and healing of the world by empowering people to heal themselves in deep ways?
Are you a psychotherapist who wants to be part of a currently-full and growing practice of holistic mental health care professionals?
Are you looking to grow your career in a place with great starting pay and opportunities to grow as the business grows, and with an engaged director who is focused on your success and development?
And would you love working in an environment where we are building a culturally diverse practice to better serve our community?
If this aligns with your sense of purpose, we would love to talk with you!
– Couples therapy – willingness and ability to work with all types of couples
– Individual therapy
– Fully licensed in WA PsyD/PhD or LMFT, LMHC, LICSW
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Mind / Body skills & training
– Work with Director & Administrator as needed to tailor your schedule and processes to meet your/our needs.
– Cultural competency
– Effective, consistent self-care
– Willing to work weekends and evenings at the start; schedule can shift over time.
– Part-time schedule to start; schedule can grow if this aligns with your goals.
– Mission-driven wellness team
– Great starting pay, and opportunities to grow
– Supportive director and teammates, dedicated to your professional growth
– Mentoring / consultation / coaching
– Generous PTO and sick leave
– Vacation Coverage
– Schedule flexibility
– Billing & admin support
– Client screening done for you
– Insurance credentialing
– Beautiful office spaces
– EHR Service
– Marketing done for you!
- Business cards
- Psychology Today ad
More….. apply at Indeed